Ralsonics is looking to expand the team. Being an MSME there is a massive opportunity for fast growth within the organization.
Established in 1973 by Suhas Ralkar (a pioneer of ultrasonics in India), Ralsonics has been providing ultrasonic technology-based solutions to clientele spanning sixteen industrial sectors.
As a member of an evolving organization, you will have the opportunity to communicate with a diversified clientele base. This is a creative and communication-oriented role. Owing to the diversity of clients we cater to you will gain excellent experience in multiple sectors.
- Communicate with potential customers to understand their requirements and provide a suitable offer
- Handle technical sales of capital equipment products
- Handle enquiries received from the marketing team and other channels
- Support market research activities
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintain and update customer databases
- All other sales activities
- Primarily office-based job with travel pan-India if required for customer meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent English writing, reading, speaking, and communication skills required
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in sales required
- Experience working in capital equipment sales/ultrasonics sales/machinery sales is preferable